So for Chris' graduation his family came down to Georgia to see him graduate as well. So unfortunatley for Chris' he was unable to spend time with any of us because he had to practice for like 6 hours the graduation ceremony(totally a waste of time). So me and the kids just hung out with his family. We went to Calloway Gardens which is a 13,000 acre resort complex. It has a recretional area for the kids, i.e. a beach area with plenty of things to do for the kids, there is also a circus there but they had already closed down for the remainder of the year. We visited the gardens, the butterfly exhibit, the horticultural center, azalea bowl and the birds of prey show. There was plenty to do and lot to see. Unfortunately I would enjoyed it more if the heat wasn't so overwhelming. I hate the heat. Between Texas and Georgia there is no way I want to retire in the south, it is just too hot.
These are pics from the Butterfly Center. There were a lot of butterflies and let me tell it was very hot in there because they have to keep it pretty humbid for the butterflies.
Below are pics of the horticultural center.
Kristin, Isabel, Rowan and Nolan.
My sister-in-law Deanna and brother-in-law Noel
I have never seen so many bananas they were all over the place.
Such a pretty dragonfly. I am surprised he stayed long enough for me to get this pic.
Yes finally a pic with me and the kids.
Below is a pics from Robin Lake Beach. The kids were able to get on the floatables out in the water! They had a blast with their aunt, uncle and their cousins.
Below are pics from the Birds of Prey show.
0 comments:
Post a Comment