JULY 9, 2011 - MORE MISC. PICS

Here are a few pics of the house.  I took a few of the kids bathroom and of the wall upstairs outside our bedroom.  I will take more of upstairs once I am satisfied I am done.  Some of them appear a little blurry because of the lighting I guess.

The Kitchen
Eventually I want to get some bar stools for the island.




I have a wall vinyl I need to still put on the wall above the tv area. 

the half wall divides the office space and the living room



This is a little media area for a computer.  They built in a desk and wired it for the Internet. 

OUR OFFICE AREA
 




the 1/2 bath downstairs




The entry area











 Hallway upstairs outside the guest bath and our room

the kids bath room (guest bath)





This is a view of the wall from upstairs



3 comments:

...Laura... said...

It looks so cute! I love all your vinyl. The black and red w/ the poppies is adorable. How fun! I can't wait to move in to our rental HOUSE and start personalizing!! So sick of putting up with this tiny little apartment!!

Impossible Object said...

Wow! the place looks awesome! Can't wait to see you guys!

Miken Harding said...

Love it! So much character. Mike and Crissy Barnum are there. Great friends from Monterey-members too. Don't know how many wards you have. Miss you! Everyone is so grown up. Hope you are LOVING IT!