MARCH 2012


I can't believe it's been a year since we left Texas and came to Hawaii.  The year sure flew by and we have really enjoyed our first year on the island.  We have done a lot this past year with exploring the island of Oahu so hopefully we will try exploring a few of the other islands as we finish our time here.  This month not a whole lot going on.  Chris will be gone for a few weeks on the Big Island doing some training and of course the kids will be out of school for spring break.  We are staying busy and enjoying the beautiful weather here. 


SPRING BREAK

I didn't want the kids to just sit home and be bored so my neighbors and I decided to keep the kids busy with activities.  So we took them bowling, to the zoo, the pool, and of course the beach.






















PINE WOOD DERBY
As some of you may know I have been the wolf den leader for awhile and this month we had our pine wood derby.  Rowan was really excited about this activity. He placed 4th place for our ward.  There were a lot of great looking cars. 






0 comments: