Well on August 10, 2010, me, Rowan and Isabel flew down to Ft. Benning, Ga to see Chris graduate from OCS. The flight there was noneventful and so we landed and Chris was waiting for us at the gate. Unfortunately by the time we landed in Altanta and got to Ft. Benning we had about 40 mins to get ready for the formal dinner. For those who know me know that I do not like pictures of myself because frankly I never look good in any of the pics so the pics we took are only of the cocktail hour and the museum that the dinner was held in. Chris' mom did however take pics of us getting ready and I will have to get them from her and when I do I will add those to this post.
The dinner was pretty good and the evening was very nice. It was nice to meet some of the other Officers that Chris had become friends with and be able to spend some time together.
This is the National Infantry Museum in Georgia where the formal dinner was being held.
0 comments:
Post a Comment