Finally, the first day of school, not only is Rowan starting 1st grade but Isabel is also starting Pre-K. I officially have time to myself, which is pretty nice. Isabel was so excited especially now that she is a big girl. I have been looking forward to this day all summer. Thankfully, Chris was able to be here for their first day of school. They both have a great teachers this year and I know that Rowan and Isabel will learn a lot. I couldn't be more pleased, especially since Rowan didn't like his teacher last year and this year will totally be different. I know they both will have a great year.
Walking the kids to school!
Rowan is excited, can't you tell!
Isabel looks so cute in her purple dress.
Going to Mrs. Barnard's class.
Rowan takes the best pics. He said goodbye to us pretty quickly. He is such a big boy now that he doesn't his mommy and daddy hanging around.
Isabel in front of Mrs. Feil's room.
Standing for the pledge of allegiance.
0 comments:
Post a Comment