APRIL 2012

This month we decided to have a Easter egg hunt with our friends.  I figured since most of us are away from family that we would have own Easter celebration.  The kids had a lot of fun dying eggs and of course trying to find all of the eggs we hid.  We probably hid well over 300 eggs.  It was great to spend the day with great friends and eating a great lunch. 







I actually had to carry Rowan on my back and help him find eggs.  Poor kid the day before had stepped on a bouganvilla branch and unfortunately a thorn when into the bottom of his foot.  I know someone took pics of me carrying him but I don't know where they are.


checking out his eggs.


MISC PHOTOS

Isabel being silly, she wouldn't let me take a picture of her.  Remind you of anyone. 

She's ready to go to the beach.  So cute.

North Shore (Shark's Cove)


Rowan doing community service project.  (Mormon Helping Hands)




0 comments: