SEPTEMBER 10, 2010 - FREEDOM WALK AT FT. SAM ELEMENTARY

Today Chris and I went to the kids school to participate in their Freedom Walk.  Chris went with Rowan and I went with Isabel.  This year I have to say it was a little disorganize but it was still nice to be there with them.  Of course the younger kids have no idea what this walk really means.  I have to say that even though it has been 9 years since the attack on 9/11 it is still a hard thing to forget.  I still remember where I was on that day and I know I will forget it.  Everytime I see something on remembering 9/11 it still brings me to tears.  I am however proud to be a military spouse and am very proud of Chris for his service to his country.  I hope that as these kids get older that will truly understand the sacrifices that the men and women make for them and their country.  God Bless America!!











0 comments: