On Friday, May 28, 2010 as I was leaving Fort Sam Houston, I watched families, boy scouts, girl scouts and people from the community place flags on the gravesites and it was a very touching moment for me to see that they were willing to give up some of there time to do this so that we may honor those men and women who have given their lives in service of their country. This is an actual picture taken of that day (it was not taken by me).
May 31, 2010 MEMORIAL DAY
Happy Memorial Day! I just wanted to say thank you to all of those who have given their life in the service of our country so that we may have the freedoms we have today. I also want to say how grateful I am to those who continue to serve their country so that we can continue to be safe and protected from those who wish to do us harm. I am also grateful to my husband for his willingness to serve his country and I am so proud to be a wife of a solider.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment