
Just wanted to wish all the moms and moms-to-be Happy Mother's Day!!! As moms we tend to put our needs last and we give all of ourselves to our families without complaint. Some of us end up being single parents from time to time especially if you are a military wife. I am grateful to be a mother of two wonderful children and the joy they bring to my life out weighs any sacrifice I may make in my life. It is a privilege to be a mom and to be entrusted with raising Heavenly Father's children and to hopefully prepare them to one day be parents themselves. I can't think of anything more rewarding than being a mom. It does sometimes require a lot of patience, love and understanding and sometimes can be very trying at times but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I am grateful to my own mother for being such good example to me and for preparing me to be a mother of my own children and I hope that I will be able to do the same for Isabel and for Rowan. So to all of you Happy Mother's Day may you all have a wonderful day!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment