I decided to take the kids today to the Witte Museum. For one thing admission is free and I just have to $3.00 for the special exhibits. So we went to see the dinosaurs. Rowan was a little scared to take a picture with T-Rex, especially since he roars and his head and tail move. But Isabel not scared at all. We had to wait outside for a little awhile before they let us in and unfortunately this is Texas people and it is hot!!! But once we made it inside the kids were able to enjoy the dinosaur exhibit. I wish it was a little bigger. After the dinosaurs we went upstair to look at the other exhibits and once we made our way to the painting Rowan said it was boring, so we went to the H.E.B. Treehouse. The HEB Treehouse is really cool for kids, they get to do a lot of hands on stuff. After that we went home. It was a great day and I am glad Rowan and Isabel liked it.
The dinosaurs!!!
These are of Rowan and Isabel at the HEB Treehouse. They really had fun on this dancing floor.




























0 comments:
Post a Comment