Well school is almost over, so today at Rowan's class they held a ceremony for the end of the year. How quickly time flies by now he will be going to first grade and Isabel will be starting Pre-K. I am not sure what I will be doing with my free time, yeah right!!! I know Rowan is glad that he is moving on to first grade, I think he had a hard time with kinder because he didn't really like his teacher. Hopefully he will have a better teacher next year. Sometimes it is just hard to watch these grow-up so fast. Here are a few a pics of his award day.
Today is also Rowan's final T-Ball game. He should of had this game almost two weeks ago but it kept getting cancelled because of the rain. I am glad that we put him in sports this year. Rowan really enjoyed it but there were times when he got a little bored. I think we will try soccer next. But here are a few pics of his final game.












0 comments:
Post a Comment