WAIKIKI AQUARIUM
For a little aquarium it really a lot of interesting and beautiful fish and sea life. Also they actually are one of the few aquariums that uses live coral reef. They actually grow their own coral. It was pretty cool to see the coral farm.
USS MISSOURI
The Missouri fought in the battles of Iwo Jima and Okinawa. She is also the site of the surrender of the Empire of Japan which ended World War II.
BISHOP MUSEUM
Rowan was totally fascinated watching the guide show us lava. They really have a nice volcano exhibit.
KUALOA RANCH
On the ranch they have a lot of different things you can do from i.e. the movie tour, horseback riding, etc. We chose to do the jungle expedition and the ocean voyage out in Kaneohe Bay.
Jungle Expedition
Ocean Voyage
I'm not in any of these pics because I was too worried that I would get sea sick so I stayed firmly in my seat.
We took this little boat or canoe to a little island where the boat was waiting.
DIAMOND HEAD
Diamond Head Lighthouse
awesome view from the top.
Climbing these stairs sucked.
Carolyn looks exhausted.
Diamond Head Lighthouse
HANAUMA BAY
The BLOWHOLE
NEAR KAENA POINT
DOLE PINEAPPLE PLANTATION
Waiting for the pineapple whip. So good.
We cheated through this maze but we had a lot of fun doing it.
Haleiwa Beach Park


0 comments:
Post a Comment