OCTOBER 2011 - MISC PICS

I know these posts are showing May 2012 for a date but the title says October 2011.  Well the only explanation I have for this is that I got really behind on my posts and I finally have a chance to catch up now that the kids are out of school. It's amazing how quickly the year goes by. So October was a busy month with family visiting, school projects and halloween.

Rowan had to do a hertiage project for school.  So Rowan decided he wanted to wear his Lederhosen to school.  The funny thing is that I am amazed this fit him since it is meant to fit a 5 year old.  But all his friends and teacher really thought it was cool. 

HALLOWEEN 2011
This Rowan decided to be a storm trooper specifically Captain Rex.  And Isabel of course was a disney princess.




Kindergarten Halloween Parade


Isabel with her friends.  It is so nice to have great neighbors. 



 We ate dinner in a pumpkin (so good) and carved pumpkins with our neighbors the Holbrooks and the Williams.  Here's the finish projects.  A couple of them are carved out of a pineapple.

0 comments: