Today is a really special day because it is General Conference, its Easter and my dad's birthday. So we went to Chris' moms house for Easter breakfast and then the kids did their egg hunt. After that we went to my parents for lunch, birthday, and egg hunt. After lunch we went for a drive in the country where the wild flowers this year are so beautiful. I would have to say this was the prettiest they have ever been. It was also a beautiful day to listen to the prophet and the general authorities talk; and to really think what today really means, the resurrection of Christ and what a blessing to know that because of his sacrifice we can return to live with him again and be with our families. That is what today is about and I am grateful for his sacrifice and for my membership in the church.


1 comments:
I just loves this photos! THe flowers are so beautiful and so are you guys!
Post a Comment