JANUARY 1, 2010 - HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! I hope this year will bring happiness and new beginnings for all of my friends and family. A new year for new resolutions and hopefully a better year in general. What I hope to accomplish this year is first losing some weight, putting a smile on my face when taking pictures (because I don't like taking them), maybe learn how to play the guitar (and hopefully be near as good as Briana, my niece) and just being a better wife and mother and a happier person. Also I hope to get better in my calling as music leader for primary so that I can teach the kids the music they need to know for this years program. Hopefully this year, Chris will get back to OCS so that he can finish his schooling and we will be able to move to our next duty station and start the next journey in our lives. Isabel will start PK this year and Rowan will be in 1st Grade. So I hope that this year will be full of new and exciting things for our family and that we will be able to accomplish the new year resolutions we have made for ourselves. God Bless everyone and may we all have a good year.

0 comments: