Well after spending the day at Chris' parents house we made our way to my parents house. Rowan and Isabel are of course excited about the possibility of more gifts. Luckily my parents usually give them non-toy items because really by this point they have enough toys. And as parents we are always trying to figure out where are we going to put the new ones. That's why I before the end of the year we make them get rid of some toys. Usually as a tradition in the Duran household we read from Luke 2 about the birth of our Savior, but this year with Rowan and Isabel older they don't quite understand what we are reading when we read Luke so someone gave us this book called "The First Christmas" and it is basically story of Jesus birth so that the kids can understand it. We read from that and then we proceeded with the opening of the presents. We had a really fun evening, we played a game and of course I got in one of my silly moods, which usually happens after midnight. All and all Christmas Eve was a fun evening.

Here is a picture of the book that we read from.

Me, Rowan, Isabel, and my sister, Analisa opening presents.

Rowan is already looking to open the next present. And I am not sure what my sister is looking at except maybe Cameron who is not in this picture. And more opening presents. Where is Cameron?

Rowan showing off his Ben 10 Alien Force DVD's. He loves that show.

Here is a picture of the twilight coasters my sister made me. I have to say this was one of my favorite gifts. I love it. As everyone knows I am a bit obsessed (as some people like to put it) about the Twilight series.

I love this picture of Isabel. Usually she doesn't always let you take her picture, so when she does we take it. In that way she is a lot like me because I hate taking pictures and every picture I usually take is not a flatering one. Well Merry Christmas!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment