Today Chris decided that we were going to something fun. One of his friends from Germany was in town with his family while he was on RR from Afghanistan so we decided to go with them on Atlantis. It is a submarine that takes you down to see what lies beneath the ocean. For those who know me I am not the most adventurous person so needless to say I was worried that I would get sea sick but to my surprise I didn't. Chris likes to say it was all in my head but we'll see. So you get on a boat that takes you out to the submarine and once your on board the submarine you begin your journey. The deepest we went was about 110 feet and all I can say it was pretty cool. I like to do it again closer to whale season because you may get to see the humpback whales. We did thought get to see a lot pretty fish and to our surprise a shark. Check the pics.
Honolulu
Honolulu
Submarine
you can just make out the outline of the shark
0 comments:
Post a Comment