Today is Thanksgiving, and although Chris is away from his family I hope he knows we are all thinking of him. Today I have to say that I am very grateful for all that we have, for Rowan and Isabel and craziness they bring to our family. I am grateful for the sacrifices Chris makes for his family. I know that we will be blessed for all the sacrifices we make. I am also grateful for my family and for Chris' family for the love and support they give us. So with that said, I didn't get to take a lot of pictures on this day but here are a few. We unfortunately didn't make it to Chris' family's house for Thanksgiving. It can be difficult to make all the rounds sometimes.

I am sure my sister won't be too happy about me posting these pics.
0 comments:
Post a Comment