I am married to Chris Ruggles. We just celebrated 12 years of marriage and we have two wonderful children Rowan and Isabel. Currently living in Hawaii.
Today, six years ago Rowan was born on this day into our family. I remember when I was told that I was having a boy I was not too excited since I really wanted a girl first, but instead I had boy and he has brought a lot of joy to our family. He was such a cute baby with those big blue eyes, which are hard to miss, he can just melt your heart. I love his great big smile because he can always make you smile. He just has a personality that is full of life. It is amazing how quickly they grow up. It is hard to imagine that in two years my baby boy will be baptized. Sometimes I wish I could slow down the growing process. I will say he is a lot of fun to be around. He has so much energy and love. He is doing well in school and I am really proud of him. I hope he knows how much we love him and how proud we are to be his parents. I look forward to seeing what kind of man he will become and I hope and pray that he will stay close to the gospel. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROWAN. MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU.
0 comments:
Post a Comment