SEPT. 2011 - MISC PICS OF HAWAII

It's already September and the kids have already been in school for a month now.  I can't believe how fast this year is flying by.  We have already been on the island 6 months now and it seems like we just got here.  We are truly enjoying our time here. We really enjoy going to the beach and just experiencing all the beauty that Hawaii has to offer.


Enjoying the beach at Shark's Cove, North Shore!!



Hermit Crabs!! The kids love finding these.



Sunset at Shark's Cove.


We also took some time to visit the Honolulu Zoo. It is a small zoo but still plenty to see. So here are some of animals we saw.



Indian elephant



Small Warthog






Rowan loves hanging on the monkey bars.



Cooling off in the hot Hawaiian sun.





He also likes hanging out in trees.

I wish I could remember what this animal is called.  But it was totally cute.

This little guy kept running around with his stuff animal in its mouth.  Too cute.

I love watching Meerkats.







0 comments: