skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
THE RUGGLES FAMILY
About Me
Jessica
I am married to Chris Ruggles. We just celebrated 12 years of marriage and we have two wonderful children Rowan and Isabel. Currently living in Hawaii.
View my complete profile
Blogs I'm Following
http://crandall311.blogspot.com
http://www.thehappyhardings.blogspot.com/
http://thelearningyears.blogspot.com
http://bremmers.blogspot.com
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
May 17, 2009 - ROWAN & ISABEL GETTING WET
Rowan and Isabel trying to survive the Texas heat. They both really love the water. Hopefully soon the post pool will be open.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chris
Jessica
Rowan
Isabel
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(42)
►
September
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
January
(15)
▼
2009
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(3)
May 25, 09 - New Moon Countdown Official Poster
May 17, 2009 - ROWAN & ISABEL GETTING WET
May 15, 2009 - ROWAN'S NEW PET
►
April
(6)
►
January
(5)
Popular Posts
MAY 2012
Well this month has been particularly busy volunteering at the kids school for various things. I can't believe another school year came ...
APRIL 2012
This month we decided to have a Easter egg hunt with our friends. I figured since most of us are away from family that we would have own Ea...
JULY 9, 2011 - MORE MISC. PICS
Here are a few pics of the house. I took a few of the kids bathroom and of the wall upstairs outside our bedroom. I will take more of upst...
SEPTEMBER 17, 2009
I have reading this new series of books called City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra C...
MARCH 2012
I can't believe it's been a year since we left Texas and came to Hawaii. The year sure flew by and we have really enjoyed our firs...
JANUARY 29, 2010 - OUR NEW ADDITION
Well for awhile now the kids have been bugging us to get a dog or a cat, and, of course, Chris left the decision to me, because frankly I am...
FEBRUARY 2012 - MISC
Not much going on this month. Chris did get promoted to 1LT and we have been busy with cub scouts. This month they did a service project ...
APRIL 2010 - FIESTA/WHAT'S NEW WITH THE FAMILY
Well if you have lived in San Antonio, you know that every year in April the city throws a big party "Fiesta" which has a bunch di...
JANUARY 29, 2010 - FUNNY VIDEO
My sister posted this video on her Facebook page and it is so funny. For those who are twilight fans will understand why this video is hila...
MAY 1, 2010 - NEW ECLIPSE TRAILER
As many of you know I am a big twilight fan and so I am posting the final trailer for Eclipse - only 59 days to go. Can't wait. Unfortu...
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment